Monday, December 29, 2014

2014 in Review

Well another year is coming to a close and a quick look back is in order.

The year started out with my first book, Still Falling, moving out of second draft to editing for spelling, grammar and Alpha readers. That was followed by another revision and then it was off to the editor for a final polish. It's about 124,000 words.

It should be ready for submission in a couple weeks.

I started getting more serious about Photography this year. Like this one!

I also wrote the second book in the series, The Broken Cage. That books first draft will finish up this weekend. It should be a quicker edit. It's about 90,000 words.

I am healthier than I was this time last year. My back has healed very well. I am also about 40 pounds lighter than I was this time last year.I watch less TV and spend less time on Facebook. I write almost every day. When I am not writing I am thinking about the story.

--I wonder where I will be this time next year?


No comments:

Post a Comment