Saturday, August 22, 2015

New Release: Still Falling - Audible Audio Edition

Click the Image For Amazon Link
I am really excited about this!

The Audio version came out really excellent. I need to thank Andrew Tell for doing a great job!

Andrew Tell is a Los-Angeles based actor with over 15 years experience in stage and voice performance. He’s narrated a dozen audiobooks and has a dozen more in the works, with a emphasis on sci-fi and fantasy– his favorite genres to read. Check out www.andrewtell.com for more information, other audio projects and contact information.

Andrew Tell

I continued to be humbled by this whole experience. I have learned that it is a really big team of people that make these projects happen and come out so amazing.

---I just drink coffee and make stuff up.

No comments:

Post a Comment