Friday, November 27, 2015

Fast Friday Indie Interviews: Wendi L. Wilson

Wendi L. Wilson

Tell me about yourself, Wendi.

I am superwoman. Okay, okay, maybe that's a slight exaggeration. I have a wonderful man whose been my husband for fourteen years. I am a mom to two boys who are currently fighting over who won their most recent WWE-esque wrestling match.

I am team parent to various sports teams year round. I am active in PTA, just having come off a two year stint as president. I have a menagerie of pets, all male, that I tend to, including two cats, two snakes, a russian tortoise named Mike Tyson and a betta.

In case you're keeping score, I'm outnumbered 9-1 by boys in this house.

Oh, and I am a writer.

Tell me about your current Book:

At 16, Melanie Johnson is a typical teenage girl. She has a BFF she adores, a mad crush on her good friend Jeremy, and an evil Barbie doll that destroys her self-esteem on a regular basis.

One fateful night, after being humiliated at a party, Melanie is attacked and nearly raped as she walks home. A mysterious dog appears out of nowhere, just in the nick of time, saves her and then disappears just as quickly. No one saw him but her. And the man who tried to rape her.

In the wake of the attack, Melanie tries to pull her life back together with the help of her friends. Just as things start to go her way, she starts to receive creepy notes from her attacker, promising to finish what he started. And to make things more complicated, Jeremy has a dark secret that Melanie's not sure she can accept.

Can Melanie and Jeremy reveal the identity of her stalker before he attacks again? Will Jeremy's secret drive a wedge between them?

And will the mysterious dog save her in the end, like he did in the beginning?

Links:

Amazon: Shadowed Strength
Email: wendilwilson@outlook.com

What are you working on now?

I am currently in the editing phase of Shadowed Series Book 2: Shadowed Instincts. I am hoping to release sometime in December.

What is your favorite beverage while you write?

Coffee, of course. Isn't that the norm?

What is your favorite Website?

So many to choose from..... I'd have to say that right now, at this particular time of year, my favorite website is NFL.com's Fantasy page. I came in this year as reigning champ, talking smack with a bullseye on my back. Oh, but man, is my team stinking up the joint this year. I've changed my mind. My favorite website is Goodreads. Yeah, Goodreads.


No comments:

Post a Comment