Friday, May 27, 2016

Fast Friday Indie Interviews: Heidi Angell

Heidi Angell

Tell me about yourself, Heidi?

More than the standard bio.- I am the girl no one quite knows how to take. People who don’t know me find me intimidating, those who only know me online think I am super nice. Those who know me well either think I am a witch or the coolest chick! I am, as my family likes to say, not that kind of Angel(l).

Tell me about your current Book:

When Sam finds a note stuck to her locker, she must find out who is stalking her, or else she could get hurt.

High school is hard, especially when you're a freshman in a new town, surrounded by people you don't understand and who don't understand you. Sam is overwhelmed just trying to fit in. Then she is singled out with the first letter.

While some girls envy the “romantics” of this unknown admirer, Sam can tell something isn't right. Sam wants to just blend in, but someone's eye is fixated on her. As the letters and bad poetry continue, so does the nagging in Sam's stomach telling her this is not normal.

When things escalate from strange to creepy, Sam's world becomes a nightmare. Twisted admiration is stalking her around every corner in the high school from hell….

What are you working on now?

I am actually working on the sequel to my Urban fantasy series The Hunters, which is about vampires, werewolves and immortals. Not the mushy crap that is super popular now. These are the creatures that legends are made of. The things that make children want to be home before dark. It is scheduled to release this summer.

What is your favorite beverage while you write?

It depends on when I am writing. Early in the day is coffee, late in the day is water with Mio, and night… Well, sometimes an adult beverage is in order ;)

What is your favorite Website?

There are so many great sites! I enjoy Cracked for my general entertainment fixes, The Good Men’s Project has some great articles, Ninja News and Joe Michael’s Blog for writing-related and happy geek stuff, and Book Reviews and Such by Larry because he gives some great reviews on Indie books and makes some great recommendations!  

Links:

Email: Hangell531@gmail.com
Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Heidi-Angell/e/B005IOYLLM
Blog: http://www.heidiangell.com/#!blog/cten
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/angellslife/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/HeidiAngell
Website www.heidiangell.com



1 comment: