Friday, May 6, 2016

Fast Friday Indie Interviews: Jenita L. Hunt

Jenita L. Hunt

Tell me about yourself?

I have always had a heart for children & writing.      
     
I’ve also worked several years caring for children as a Professional Nanny.

I began writing in grade school & absolutely loved it! I was probably the only student in class that actually enjoyed being given writing assignments.  It just always came natural for me.

My mother, Estella Johnson-Hunt is actually a very talented writer as well & self-published several years ago, a book called, “Come Share With Me”.  So, I suppose it’s in the DNA.

Tell me about your current Book:

“Beautiful Boy”, is an inspiring, poetic, love story I wrote for little boys. It’s about a boy that is caught in the trenches of despair….Is there hope? Does anyone care?

He takes a journey to the moon & to the stars…searching beyond the sky & clouds afar, On an explorative adventure….in search of mystical mysteries that are buried deep within... & what does he find? 

You’ll have to get the book to hear how it ends!

What are you working on now?  

I  actually just finished “Beautiful Girl”, the second book of this series, which caters to girls. It should be available on Amazon.com  by 4/22/16.  My next book, SmartGirl/SmartBoy is soon to come.

Where is your favorite place to be when you write?

I like to sit by the window.  I like to look out & watch nature & observe various passersby enjoying their day.  I get lots of ideas that way.

What is your favorite Website?

Probably hgtv.com & bhg.com (BetterHomes&Gardens) Besides writing, I also love to decorate!

Links:

Email:   huntsclub@huntsclubhouse.com
Amazon:  https://www.amazon.com/author/jlhunt
Blog:   huntsclubhouse.wordpress.com
Twitter: @huntsclubhouse

No comments:

Post a Comment